General Information about position:
- Usually work 10-12 hours per day, 6 days per week during season, no guarantee of hours.
- Full time, year round position
- Job requires you to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. (cooking supplies/roasting pans)
- 1 roommate
- Tell me about your cooking experience.
- What strengths would you bring to this position?
- What are 1-2 work related things that you feel you need to improve in?
- Are you able to lift heavy pans, usually up to 50 lbs at a time / stand on your feet for long periods,
usually most of your shift?
- What is one rule of safety in a kitchen environment?
- On scale of 1-5, how would you rate your attendance and your record of reporting to work on time?
- What do you do to fill idle time at work?
- How do you feel about relocating to the remote island of Dutch Harbor?