- Preparation, set up, and garnish of all cold food items, including salads, salad dressings, cold sauces, and cold appetizers.
- Preparation and set up of cold sandwiches, meat trays, cheese and fruits.
- Organization and rotation of station items.
- Set up station to ensure an ample supply of products needed for menu preparation is sufficient to last through meal period and that back up products are on hand.
- Let Chef know of any product running low or out of stock.
- Clean station between meal period, rushes and right before completion of shift to include refrigerators, counter tops, sides, sinks, and other equipment.
- Work with wait staff to ensure the customer receives total satisfaction.
- Help with the training of new hires so UniSea standards are adhered to and kept at consistent level.
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with company policy by closely monitoring the safe use of equipment and work habits in and around the work area. Responsible for staying abreast of current company policies as they relate to safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years cold food prep experience.
- Knowledge of all basic cooking areas, specifically cold food preparation.
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
TO APPLY: Complete a Job Posting Response Form and return it to the main office front desk. This position is open until filled.
EXTERNAL: Submit a UniSea Application Form, resume, and cover letter to the fax number 907.581.7352, or via email to email@example.com
AFTER HOURS: Please deposit your Job Response Form in the drop box located just outside the Main Office Lobby door.
UniSea is an Equal Opportunity Employer