Perform a variety of clerical functions in connection with maintaining inventory control and movement of products into and out of plant and custom processing of product within the plant. Provide help to Warehouse Operations when needed.
- Inventory control responsibilities consisting of preparation and data entry of warehouse receipts and bills of lading
- Inventory control responsibilities for detailed preparation and data entry of custom processing and related functions of job costing charges and packaging charges. This includes routing pertinent information to various department managers and communicating with them regarding correct input of inventory charges. The correct preparation and entry of the above inventory control functions requires precise knowledge and careful, detailed handling of information which is ultimately communicated to cold storage customers via email, fax or phone.
- Communicate with truckers and cold storage customers via telephone or in writing regarding shipping and cold storage information
- Input, process and file documents and correspondence
- Prepare Cold Storage outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Research inventory problems relative to production and shipping
- Responsible for handling information of a very confidential nature, both internally and externally, as it pertains to customers, production and shipments
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
- UniSea requires all employees to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved medical or religious accommodation.
- High school, including or in addition to basic data entry training
- Minimum 1-2 years similar experience, previous Customer Service Experience preferred.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- May have occasional (10%) exposure to undesirable elements including refrigerated loading dock and freezers. Loading dock and freezer floors may be wet or icy.
This is a salary non-exempt position with a wage range of $48,130-$56,565 per year.
Headquartered in Redmond, Washington and celebrating our 50th year in 2024, UniSea continues to be one of the world’s most successful processing facilities for fresh Alaskan seafood. Not only do we deliver consistent, high-quality products and services, we believe in providing the best experience in the industry for both our customers and employees. UniSea is “people first” company. That’s why you’ll love working for us!
UniSea offers a rich benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available after eligibility period is satisfied.
- A variety of different voluntary coverages are offered – including AFLAC policies and additional life insurance for self and family members.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Accounts are available after the eligibility period is satisfied.
- 401(k) plan and addition 3% employer contribution – after eligibility period is satisfied.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
To apply please send resume to Jackie.Johnson@UniSea.com.
UniSea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.