Responsible for the food and beverage service of customers in the restaurant. Must perform cash handling in connection with a variety of payment methods.
- Take food and beverage orders from customers, enter orders into electronic point of sale system, send orders to kitchen and serve in a timely manner. This includes service of alcohol.
- Must follow strict compliance with all regulations and policies regarding alcohol service is mandatory.
- Clear and set tables according to instruction
- Maintain cleanliness of dining room during operating hours
- Ensure all food and beverage orders are recorded correctly and all control measures are observed. This includes the ability to use the electronic POS point of sale system.
- Complete all assigned side work
- Will deliver all food and beverages within a specified time with attention to completeness and detail
- Responsible for keeping rooms and hallways clean of dirty dishes
- Display sound judgment as to when to stop alcohol service
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in food and beverage serving experience, including cash handling
- Experience in fine dining service required
- Must be 21 years of age or older and successfully complete both an alcohol server education course(available from UniSea) and a food handlers course recognized by the State of Alaska
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
This is an hourly non-exempt position with a rate of $13.95 per hour and is eligible for tips.
Headquartered in Redmond, Washington and celebrating our 50th year in 2024, UniSea continues to be one of the world’s most successful processing facilities for fresh Alaskan seafood. Not only do we deliver consistent, high-quality products and services, we believe in providing the best experience in the industry for both our customers and employees. UniSea is “people first” company. That’s why you’ll love working for us!
UniSea offers a rich benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available after eligibility period is satisfied.
- A variety of different voluntary coverages are offered – including AFLAC policies and additional life insurance for self and family members.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Accounts are available after the eligibility period is satisfied.
- 401(k) plan and addition 3% employer contribution – after eligibility period is satisfied.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
In addition to the above, UniSea offers:
- Free room and board
- Two round trip airfares for vacations
Submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UniSea is an Equal Opportunity Employer