Primary responsibility is to register guests, collect payment, and direct telephone calls.
- Register and check out hotel guests.
- Direct telephone calls and take messages as necessary.
- Collect payment and post charges.
- Take room reservations.
- Answer emails in a professional manner.
- Deliver superior customer service to guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years front desk or related experience.
- Experience with Opera PMS
- Basic bookkeeping and audit experience.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with diverse cultures in a team environment.
This is an hourly non-exempt position with a rate of $16.95 per hour.
Headquartered in Redmond, Washington and celebrating our 50th year in 2024, UniSea continues to be one of the world’s most successful processing facilities for fresh Alaskan seafood. Not only do we deliver consistent, high-quality products and services, we believe in providing the best experience in the industry for both our customers and employees. UniSea is “people first” company. That’s why you’ll love working for us!
UniSea offers a rich benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available after eligibility period is satisfied.
- A variety of different voluntary coverages are offered – including AFLAC policies and additional life insurance for self and family members.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Accounts are available after the eligibility period is satisfied.
- 401(k) plan and addition 3% employer contribution – after eligibility period is satisfied.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
In addition to the above, UniSea offers:
- Free room and board in our dormitories
- Two round trip airfares for vacations
Submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com .
UniSea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.