BASIC FUNCTION: Work as a team player within a high-volume food processing company to complete essential project administrative tasks such as assisting in the development of, and maintaining project management plans, distributing controlled documents, preparing project cost control reports, maintaining contact lists, and coordinating contractor and vendor logistics. The project administrator position will also include other various project coordination and delegated project management tasks on concurrent projects.
TO APPLY: Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications And Requirements
- 2 years of college with preferred area of study in business or accounting, or equivalent education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years office experience required.
- PC proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Visio, Powerpoint and Word. (required)
- Knowledge of Perillon, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project or Primavera preferred.
- Knowledge of double entry accounting principles preferred.
- 3 – 5 years pf previous project admin experience preferred.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and demonstrate time management skills.
Good communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Prepare and update project cost information weekly and prepare monthly project cost reports using earned value.
- Create and maintain organized project filing systems, ensuring quick and accurate access to controlled documents, retained until project close-out.
- Create and maintain a document distribution list for major projects.
- Assist Project Manager (PM) in updating Management of Change database in Perillon.
- Maintain project risk register, corrective actions and lessons learned database.
- Maintain project actions items/needs lists and follow-up with responsible persons for close-out of tasks by due dates.
- Interpret, organize and file contractor and vendor technical drawings, invoices, quotes, and proposals.
- Assist in project close-out. Working with Maintenance Clerk to update asset lists.
- Assist in preparing safety review checklists, and completion punch list walkdown.
- Assist PM with schedule updates and process flow diagrams in Microsoft Visio.
- Make simple revisions to UniSea AutoCAD drawings.
- Schedule project kick-off meetings, attend and take notes at project meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.