Performs primary role in offloading, processing, storage, and shipping of seafood. Operate equipment, maintaining safe, efficient production and uniform product quality.
- Perform repetitious assigned jobs on the production line. May work at a variety of positions and workstations throughout a contract period.
- Cooperate with Production Leads and coworkers to ensure efficient and safe production.
- Cooperate in the training of new employees in various positions, including specific job duties, proper work habits, sanitation, and safety standards, by setting a good example.
- Cooperate with Production Leads in personnel line rotation to minimize inefficiency.
- Maintain communication with other production personnel to coordinate activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to speak and understand basic English for safety reasons.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and work 12-16 hours per day in cold, wet, and noisy environment.
- Previous physical labor work experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to pass an online post-offer medical questionnaire.
- UniSea requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, after receiving a conditional job offer you must be able to show proof of vaccination.
To apply please complete our online application and you will be contacted for an interview: