Join Our Team
Rewarding work. Excellent benefits.
We’re a “people first” company.
That’s why you’ll love working for us.
Our employees make lifelong friends, experience the wonder of Alaska’s natural beauty, and learn a new trade.
While some stay for only a season, many come back year after year for the work, the camaraderie, and (of course) the great benefits.
As Dutch Harbor’s largest seasonal employer,
we’re proud to be consistently rated as its top place to work.
Work in Alaska —one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever have.
Join the family
Most of our positions are based in Dutch Harbor, AK. Occasionally we have openings at the Corporate Headquarters or UniSea Cold Storage located in Redmond, WA. Please check the job listings for all open positions.
- General Manager
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Customer Service Representative
- Quality Assurance
- Forklift Drivers
- Office Staff
- Processor II
Dutch Harbor, AK
As a seafood processor for UniSea, you receive a round-trip ticket from Seattle to Dutch Harbor, Alaska. Your meals, housing, and laundry are also provided by UniSea (there may be a room-and-board fee, based on position and time with the company). The food in the Galley is all you can eat (served cafeteria style), and there’s always plenty to do after work. Hiking is popular on the island’s numerous trails, as is visiting the gym or spending time at the library.
The work is tough and demanding, but it’s rewarding, too. An opportunity of a lifetime!
- Our processors typically work 12-hour shifts, 6 days a week.
- The processing facilities operate 24 hours a day during the busy seasons.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to speak and understand basic English (for safety reasons)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen (including marijuana)
- Must have valid U.S. work authorization
- At this time, COVID boosters are RECOMMENDED but NOT REQUIRED.
Seasonal, hourly, and full-time positions
Safety and Security
Meal Plant Operator I
UniSea offers an industry-leading benefit package that includes: medical insurance, dental insurance, vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.
UniSea is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.