Responsible for safely and efficiently operating a forklift in a cold storage environment (-15 F). Safely and accurately perform all warehouse functions including, but not limited to receiving, storage, transferring, picking, shipping, and handling of product.
- Move products (including manually lifting and stacking products) into and out of the cold storage on a daily basis.
- Unload inbound shipments, label accordingly and store product in the appropriate locations. Load outbound trucks according to order specifications and over the road trucking requirements.
- Accurately pull, prepare, and stack product for shipment according to order specifications.
- Perform inventory transactions to guarantee accuracy, quality and security of the product is maintained.
- Maintain the facilities equipment and work area in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. Inspect equipment daily and request maintenance as needed. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Must be able to manually lift and move product weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain forklift and electric pallet jack certifications.
- Minimum of 1 year forklift driving experience.
- Must possess ability to operate all warehouse equipment. Must have basic computer skills, including radio frequency equipment.
- Must be able to manually lift and move product weighing up to 50 pounds. Warehouse dock is 50 degrees or colder, freezers may be -15 F; floor can be wet or icy.
This is an hourly non-exempt position with the starting pay of $20.55 per hour.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com.